Ms. Jane’s Art Room Mission Statement
My pledge to all apprentice who enter:
“I will work hard to guide you in developing your creative voice and seek to nurture a life long love and appreciation of the arts through; discussion, observation, a variety of hands on experiences, skill building and reflection.”
· The study of Other Artists, Cultures and Historic Periods are key to a strong foundation for creative growth.
· Questions lead to Discovery, which can lead to Answers, which in turn often leads to more Questions.
· Your Voice, your Vision and your Point of View are Valued.
· Mistakes and Accidents are okay- these are signs that you are willing to try, willing to risk and there begins your great journey into Creativity.
· Art is complex, building skills, mastering techniques- part process and part product; remember it is called an Art Work because it takes Work!