Sunday

Welcome to Our New Year and STEAM



Greetings,
It's a new school year (2015-16) and I have a lot of exciting projects, processes and techniques lined up. As we move forward with our school mission to become a STEAM academy I too am developing art lessons with this focus. Our big questions in the art room this year are "What is the Art in in Science and What is the Science in Art? Last year I created a mission statement to support the direction of my teaching and the classroom environment. Connecting to Common Core/Essential Questions my purpose it to build stronger more impactful art sessions and a more meaningful art experiences for the students.
Stay tune for some answers.

Hands on Exploration, Discover and Creativity!



Welcome to our New Year and our new direction to become a STEAM focused school
Our big Question: What is the Science in ART and What is the ART  in Science?